To view details and the story for each quilt, click on the image.
There are three galleries here, so be sure to view and vote for each one.
This quilt brought to you by Sheri's Corner of Crafts and Gifts.
Mostly Traditional—Time tested and still as wonderful as ever.
Totally Untraditional—Unique, unusual or outside the box. Pushing the envelope using quilting or quilt making techniques innovatively.
So Whimsical—Fun use of design, color or embellishments.
1. This challenge is to create a project from your stash using two inch squares which finish to one and a half inches.
2. Your entry must be a minimum 96 inch and a maximum 360 inch perimeter, have three layers including batting and you must quilt it either by hand or machine. No bags, wearables, or home décor, please.
3. Your quilt must have a four inch hanging sleeve and a label on the back which includes your contact information.
4. Your entry must have been created between June 2019 and April 2020. Your entry will hang in the 2020 QuiltFest guild show.
5. You will write a brief description of your inspiration and how/why you used the techniques you did in your quilt on your entry form. Your description will be a minimum of 50 words and a maximum of 100 words.
OPTIONAL—share your progress on the CCQ FaceBook page or instagram or my blog (https://terryknott.blogspot.com) the first Wednesday of the month. This is going to be fun!
Show attendees will cast their votes for their favorites in the following three categories:
Ribbons and a cash prize will be awarded to the entry with the most votes in each category.
Additionally, each entry is eligible for the “Busted—Most Stash Used” award.